





Optimised for firefox
Spent (most of) the day at Alvin's house. Haven't been there in a long time. Tried the piano out. It's really out of tune! I mean, I know pianos can get out of tune- mine was a little out 'cos I forgot to get a tuner for 1 and a half years, but the one at Alvin's was REALLY OUT OF TUNE! All the notes were one semitone lower! Serious! No kidding. How'd I know that? Well, I don't have a 'perfect ear', but there was a "tuning pipe" thingy (whatever it's called), which you blow to make a sound. E on the 'pipe' corresponded to F on the piano! Wth. Anyway, it still sounded ok, 'cos every note (or at least all the notes I used) was one semitone lower. I think.
Anyway, spent most of the time playing 2 player PS2. It's quite boring when I keep trashing Alvin and Lok Fung, haha. Ok, I'm not that pro. I lost a few times. Maybe once or twice. Or thrice. Or quite a lot of times. Well, let's just say I had my fair share of losses.
Well, tomorrow's yet another piano lesson. The final one before the piano recital. Oh man, I just realised that the recital's next Monday!!! That's less than a week away! Aaargh. I just hope I don't get nervous. Wait, I already am. Aargh.
Gonna watch King Kong tomorrow. It's THREE HOURS (and fifteen minutes) long!!! Wth. But it's not that surprising, seeing that the director is Peter Jackson, the one behind the three super long Lord of the Rings movies. Gave up hope for a 6M gathering already. No one wanted to help me organise/contact people. Anyway, it's too late already. Some are overseas, and I think maybe some already have plans to watch King Kong. Like me, haha. There's still Chronicles of Narnia though. Anyone?
12/14/2005 12:12:00 am