





Optimised for firefox
Somehow, even though my day ends at 8pm, cos of piano at 7... I seem to have more time on Tuesdays. Hm... maybe it's cos I have my dinner a lot earlier, at 6pm, so when I reach home at 8 plus... I've already eaten, somehow giving me more time.
Ok, maybe I should rephrase it a little. My tuesdays aren't really that free. In fact, my Tuesdays are always really rushed. At 4 I rush home from school so that I can get back with enough time to, er, do last minute piano theory homework, haha. I always do it last-minute. Oops. Then I quickly have my dinner and practice a bit of piano before rushing off for my lessons.
So.. it's actually my Tuesday nights that are really free.
Looking forward to tomorrow. In fact, I've been looking forward to every day of school since the first day of school this year! JC is fun! But then, there's the presentation for Econs ILP (project thingy) tomorrow, so ok, maybe I'm not looking forward to tomorrow in particular, as compared to other days.
But there's choir tomorrow! Can't wait! I don't remember being this excited about going for softball training, haha. It was always, "oh no, gotta pack for tomorrow's training again..." Maybe I really made the right choice in quitting softball and joining choir. So what if I'm not in a sports cca? It doesn't mean my fitness level will go all the way down... I can do PT on my own. Yeah, softball was fun... but the "fun part" for me was mostly throwing ball for warm-up, not the actual games. Oh well.
"Double, double, Toil and trouble...."
Someone suggested that I hold another "Ramly-burger promotion". LOL. Maybe, maybe... If my tagboard goes stagnant again, haha.
2/21/2006 09:20:00 pm