





Optimised for firefox
It's the last day of Term 3 tomorrow, and we actually have a test! Chinese test on 250 chengyu. Never had a test on the last day of a Term before. I guess this is a first. Still not done memorising the zaoju. Everything's going ok now- the studying, I mean- but I'm worried what will happen when I go past 200 zao ju. Dunno if I can remember that many. I already have some problems with the past tests that had 100+ zao ju. Couldn't remember some during the test.
Anyway, it's gonna be a long day tomorrow. Besides the test, I'm getting my IH Core test paper back. The teacher said "I wouldn't want my paper back so fast if I were you" when our class asked her to return the papers earlier two weeks ago. That doesn't bode well. I'm hoping for a B3 at least. Is that too much?
After school, there's Ortus Nite, our annual Consortium 'concert/activity'. Wasting time. Then there's supposed to be an optional movie marathon of LOTR. until 11am the next day, I think. LOL. Wonder who'd wanna go. I'd rather borrow the dvd and watch in the comfort of my home, and not at some un-godly hour too. Anyway, I've already watched the marathon screening of LOTR before, two years back. That was fun. Ortus Nite is at 6+, I think, so I have to find something to do from 1.30 to 6pm before Ortus Night. Maybe I should go home... but it's a bit stupid to go home for hours then go back to school...
“百折不饶: 他意志坚定,百折不饶,终于克服了种种困难,取得了骄人的成绩。”
Lol. I sure hope this'll be true for me.
9/01/2005 05:56:00 pm