





Optimised for firefox
All because of stupid Ortus Night, I have to go back to school. Ortus Night is an End-Of-Term activity for our Ortus Consortium. Some singing and dunno what. To force us to go (it's sort of compulsory), our form teacher's keeping our Term Progress Report until after Ortus Night. Sigh... I was gonna go anyway, I just want my results earlier!
Chinese test today was ok by the way. By a stroke of luck, I knew all the zao ju which came out. All 20. Ok, maybe except one. But I was pretty lucky- I was only confident for 100+ of the 250 zao ju. Should be able to get quite high this time. I hope.
I haven't gotten my Core test paper back. The Core period was taken up by some MOE quality of education survey crap. They mostly asked some questions about the school and my 'school patriotism' etc. Anyway, I went to ask the teacher for my test marks. She said she could only say whether I'd passed or not. I passed. That doesn't sound good somehow...
Oops, late already...
9/02/2005 05:21:00 pm