





Optimised for firefox
Only TWO more hours. Two more hours and I'll be at the auditorium already, with the rest of the students, preparing for the recital. Aargh. Am I nervous? No, I'm not. I'm not nervous. I can't be nervous. I won't be nervous. I WILL NOT be nervous!!! ...Please?
Gonna take a shower, then I'm gonna change into the crappy clothes I have to wear. I like the shirt though. Nice colour. Of course, the long sleeves negates any 'plus points' for the shirt.
Feeling very sleepy. I hope I don't get too drowsy during the performance...
I think I'll have to forego dinner. I have to be there by 6 and it ends at 9. Unless I eat before, but that means I have to eat now, 'cos I'm taking the bus, so have to leave at 5. But I don't feel hungry now. Maybe I'll just have something light. Hopefully hunger will not affect my performance.
"Yesterday... All my troubles seem so far away... Now it seems as though they're here to stay, oh I believe, in Yes-ter-day..."
^^ Nothing to do with how I feel, lol. Just the lyrics to the song I'm playing...
12/19/2005 03:58:00 pm