





Optimised for firefox
I don't need to be lucky all the time. I just need it tomorrw. Why? Well, 2 things.
One- CHINESE PAPER 2 TOMORROW!!!! I haven't covered everything single ciyu and zaoju, so I'm hoping I covered the 25 questions which are set. That sure needs a bit of luck.
Two- CHEM PAPER CHECKING TOMORROW!!!! Aah! I'm really hoping I get above 80, like I did last year. Maybe 90? Am I asking too much? Well, I'll be getting the papers back tomorrow. I need all the luck I can get.
So, I need to be lucky tomorrow. REALLY lucky. 'Nuff said.
Hm... maybe I need to wear red underwear. Wait, do I EVEN have red underwear? LOL. Though I sort of remember I had this four-leaved-clover keychain. But it's probably lost somewhere in the house.
Ah well. I swear if I know all the questions for Chinese paper 2, and I get top in class for Chem, I'll... I'll... ...
erm... dunno. Haven't thought of anything yet. It's supposed to be something I don't wanna do right? Well, I don't want it to be too harsh, or I'll end up regretting my knowing how to do all the questions for Chinese and getting top for Chem. That is, of course, if I get what I'm hoping for in the first place.
Anyway, BACK TO CHINESE! 2 more hours left to cram the zaoju in my head! Whee!
10/18/2005 07:55:00 pm