





Optimised for firefox
Went to school for 5+ hours today. For Chemistry, then Physics. Chem was at 10.30am, but I reached late at 10.40am. I was doing the revision paper at home, then I suddenly realised it was 10+ already. Luckily I live near the school. Physics was supposed to be at 1pm, but then Mr Tieu came in at 12pm and said he was treating us to KFC. After he ordered, though, they (KFC) told us that we had to wait 1 and a half hours. So we decided to start the lesson earlier. Then midway, the delivery came. But Mr Tieu didn't let us touch the chicken yet, so we continued on for another half and hour or so, but I think most of us couldn't concentrate properly. The smell of the chicken was very strong in the class, haha.
I initially thought he didn't order enough for our class, 48 pieces of chicken for 30 of us (33 minus 2 who didn't come, and one who's vegetarian - Mr Tieu got him a vegetarian pizza). But in the end, all of us were very full, I think. At least my table was. We split into four groups for easy distribution of the chicken. There was a lot of coleslaw, whipped potato, and even popcorn chicken. I guess that helped with the lack of chicken. There was coke (it was pepsi actually, but I'm more used to saying coke) also, but it wasn't cold. And luckily, after we finished, the class wasn't as messy and dirty as I'd thought it would be, and Mr Tieu also made us arrange the tables back to the neat 5 columns after the lessons. Good, at least our form teacher won't come after me when school reopens. (I'm the class Facilities Secretary, btw. in charge of cleaniness. Dunno why I volunteered.) Hm... I actually typed quite a lot more here on being a Fac Sec, but I think I'll put it in the next post.
[EDIT @ Sept 8: I forgot to mention- we felt guilty that Mr Tieu was paying so much (estimated $200+), so we each coughed up $4.]
Anyway, after eating, lessons continued for a little while more before we called it a day. Finally. At 2.30pm
Piano lesson was quite normal. I wasn't that pleased with my playing of the exam pieces. Only 9 more days to exam! Gotta practice more. My teacher gave me a few piano scores. This was a first. She gave me scores of 'popular' songs, not classical pieces, and also two piano scores from the Harry Potter movie Prisoner of Azkabn Soundtrack. lol, didn't know such scores even existed. Harry Potter piano scores, I mean. didn't know people sold such scores as hard copies. I heard of online ones, but not in books. Wonder who'd buy them. Not me, I didn't buy them I got a photocopied version. Seems quite interesting... but I can't spend too much time on that now, gotta concentrate on the piano exam.
Finally a day I can stay at home and don't need to go out- Wednesday, which is tomorrow.
[Edited at 7.30pm]
9/06/2005 06:08:00 pm